an ADEQUATE podcast: episodes
- Finding Your Own Style, and Sticking With It | Interview with James Mayhew
- How To Pull Off A Month-Long Creative Project
- "Everybody needs a jolly good listening to" | Interview with author Wendy Jones
- "I Thought I Didn't Need Supervision" | Interview with Jenny Rogers
- "When I'm On My Deathbed I'll Remember This"
- On The Pleasures Of Copying Out Great Writing By Hand
- A Guide To Being A Coachy Friendy Agenty Kind Of Person
- My First Wedding Speech: blow by blow, by Rebecca Twomey
- "It's A Sin To Bore For Jesus"
- Talking As Therapy, And Just Talking
- "Read It Aloud": an interview with voice artist Kris Dyer
- How To Do A Wedding Speech?
- What Happened To Brendan?
- How I Tried To Understand My Audience
- "You Were Almost Painfully Honest"
- Travel Writing: Things I've Tried
- Public Speaking: do it "all wrong" and still be good
- Save the world, one creative project at a time
- On Asking Good Questions
- The Sound of Silence
Over time, I’ll make this easier to search. For now, if there’s anything you can’t find, please get in touch.