In the previous episode, Brendan Barns was facing expensive failure, having staked his home on a business idea.
In this episode, you’ll find out what happened – how much he lost, and how he felt about it.
Warning: this episode contains animal noises.
Plus: Brendan brings us up to date, with an account of how he’s had to reinvent everything for the Zoom age.
And: an interview with an artist who (like all of us, every day) sizes up what he’s been given and tries to make the best of it.
More about Brendan Barns here
More about Joel Levack here
- "I Thought I Didn't Need Supervision" | Interview with Jenny Rogers
- "When I'm On My Deathbed I'll Remember This"
- On The Pleasures Of Copying Out Great Writing By Hand
- A Guide To Being A Coachy Friendy Agenty Kind Of Person
- My First Wedding Speech: blow by blow, by Rebecca Twomey
- "It's A Sin To Bore For Jesus"
- Talking As Therapy, And Just Talking
- "Read It Aloud": an interview with voice artist Kris Dyer
- How To Do A Wedding Speech?
- What Happened To Brendan?