Hannah Murray, of Talk Radio Europe, interviewed me about public speaking and mental health. She started with a welcome question about my breakdown.
Picture and audio courtesy of Hannah Murray and Talk Radio Europe
- "When I'm On My Deathbed I'll Remember This"
- On The Pleasures Of Copying Out Great Writing By Hand
- A Guide To Being A Coachy Friendy Agenty Kind Of Person
- My First Wedding Speech: blow by blow, by Rebecca Twomey
- "It's A Sin To Bore For Jesus"
- Talking As Therapy, And Just Talking
- "Read It Aloud": an interview with voice artist Kris Dyer
- How To Do A Wedding Speech?
- What Happened To Brendan?
- How I Tried To Understand My Audience