I want to hang out with you on Thursday – THIS Thursday, 28 APRIL.
At least briefly. Any time from 10 to 6.30pm.
Where? Online, obviously.
I will be posting interviews with other people that I hope might amuse and interest you. I will be broadcasting on Periscope (https://www.periscope.tv/jpflintoff).
You see, after 16 years it's finally the launch of my novel, What If The Queen Should Die?, and rather than have a party in London, just because I happen to be here, I wanted to invite everyone who has helped create this collaborative, crowd-funded book – and anyone else who might just generally be interested.
The posts I've lined up, with lots of input from others, include:
- some rather remarkable photos,
- micro-masterclasses on crowdfunding,
- on writing a historical novel,
- a hint at what I have planned next for this book,
- a candid account of just how much 25 reader/supporters really did change my manuscript,
- and a conversation about why it's important to really celebrate your achievements (not just when you publish a novel).
They'll be available to see any time, of course, but I would really like it if you came along to this party as if it really was a party.
Bring a drink (wine, tea, whatever) and a canape / slice of toast. Give me a nudge – on Periscope, when I'm live there, on Facebook, Twitter, by text or Whatsapp – and say hello. I'd love to see/hear from you.Tweet