In which we start where we stopped on Day 4, Southwark Cathedral.
Where we go
- All Hallows by the Tower
- Tower Hill, execution site of St Thomas More and many others
- St Alphege Church, Greenwich
- British Pilgrimage Trust
- Why visit execution sites?
- Chaucer’s sheer range (download below)
- Pubic hair (that’s right)
- Samizdat publishing, and other distribution methods
- Boal’s “Newspaper Theatre” (download below)
Newspaper Theatre, Boal.png
Video (in full)
Click on video to watch full-screen
Weather report (real world)
Every weekday in April, 14.30 to 15.15 UK time
Spectators: watch live on Facebook.
Participants: get in touch to join me “on camera” (via Zoom). This would be a lot more fun. Don’t be shy.