In which we start where we stopped on Day 3, Holy Trinity Church, Sloane Square.
Where we go
- Westminster Cathedral (jump to 8 mins, in full video below)
- Westminster Abbey (9 mins)
- 10 Downing Street (19 mins)
- Embankment (27 mins)
- Borough Market (34 mins)
- Southwark Cathedral (36 mins 17 secs)
- Guy Hayward singing in the street, with the British Pilgrimage Trust
- Agusto Boal, Theatre of the Oppressed
- The powerful effect of a choir singing different voices in a Gospel reading
- An Encounter At Downing Street
- Chaucer’s starting place in the Canterbury Tales
Click on video to watch full-screen
Video (today in full)
Weather report (real world)
Still chilly this morning, on my walk round the block with Peanut (miniature schnauzer). By lunchtime, it was 12 degrees C and cloudy.
Every weekday in April, 14.30 to 15.15 UK time
Spectators: watch live on Facebook.
Participants: get in touch to join me “on camera” (via Zoom). This would be a lot more fun. Don’t be shy.