I make art to celebrate something beautiful, make sense of what’s painful, and generally to understand the world.
You can buy it on Amazon (and elsewhere).
“Very good, very funny. In fact… it made me laugh.”
– Harold Pinter, Nobel-winner
“John-Paul Flintoff is the most practical dreamer I know”
– Philippa Perry, BBC Television
“It’s not often we have a paragon on the show… very funny”
– Jane Garvey, BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour
- Speechwriters: What Makes An Adequate Speech?
- "Everybody needs a jolly good listening to" | Interview with author Wendy Jones
- Who Spoke, Who Didn't? | Using Rhetoric To Read The News