Brands2Life: train your team to write more creatively (Part 2)
Hey – I'm back, and glad to hear you have questions about how my workshop produces any actual improvement in writing, as opposed to just generally giving everybody a great time.
This video partly explains, and I've added a few bullet points below.
- The focus of the exercises is always on the words…
- And on what the audience actually enjoys, and wants more of
- I have been a writer for years. I thought I was quite good, too, but when I learned these exercises, training in person with the legendary Keith Johnstone (who basically invented impro in the 1950s, at the Royal Court Theatre, what a guy) I was stunned by how much they taught me. It was like getting religion, and I'm absolutely devoted to sharing what I learned with as many people as possible, because this is simply gold dust.
- Er, back to bullet points now
- For maximum benefit, this workshop should run BEFORE the written exercises in the other workshop.