For the workplace
drawing sessions for teams
Thank you for clicking!
Just to be perfectly clear, I’m under contract to a major publisher and can’t let the book get “out there” before time. So I’m asking you to please keep it all confidential.
I’ll be in touch with more details shortly.
In the meantime here’s a little about the book:
1. It’s packed with stuff about how to create and deliver stories
2. The book’s “heroes” include Winston Churchill (ooh, controversial), my late friend Tazeen, and a chap who used to advertise his services in the back of Private Eye
PS. This opportunity is only open to people who subscribe to my newsletter. If you don’t, yet, please click this link: HERE
Tips for a book launch on Zoom
Points I mention in the video:
1. You didn’t ask for this, but here it is.
2. It can help to record a video in advance, for the event organiser to circulate – saying hi, thanks for coming etc, and requesting comments and questions from your audience beforehand so you can address them in your talk.
3. When the event takes place, acknowledge these comments and questions, apologise for not being able to go into them all, and give your favourites an airing.
4. Openly acknowledge that it’s a bit weird meeting this way, but you’re happy to imagine your unseen audience, perhaps they’re watching in eg pyjamas, picking their nose, but that’s fine, you’re delighted to have them with you.
5. Regularly acknowledge the unseen audience by saying eg, “I hope this all makes sense, please let me know if there’s something that doesn’t”.
That’s all! I hope it’s helpful.