Brands2Life: train your team to write more creatively
Lucy, Joanna and Adele: greetings!
Emma Ewing at Big Fish Training asked me to make a short film explaining what I could do to help your writers overcome the feeling of being stuck.
Companies I’ve done this work with include:
Aviva, Channel 4, Google, London Business School, the Royal College of Art and White Stuff.
I also run public workshops for individuals.
- ‘It made me realise it [writing] was possible at all’
- ‘It was truly exceptionally excellent’
- ‘It gave renewed energy and imagination’
- ‘It gave me confidence in what I was doing but I also learned new approaches’
- ‘Confidence; reassurance; so, so, so many tools and techniques; a family atmosphere made me feel nurtured…’
- ‘I have gained technical knowledge, and felt supported in the gaining of that knowledge’
- ‘It gave me more confidence to continue’
- ‘It gave me new insight. It also enlightened me as to benefits of free writing, without self-censorship’
- ‘The best £750 I’ve ever spent – truly. This will stay with me forever. Thank you’
I hope this helps you decide to start working with me asap!
PS. If there is anything that remains unclear, don’t hesitate to ask Emma, in the first instance – and I’ll do all I can to help her answer.